I’m loving spring fashion, this year for some reason, I’m really excited for it! Here are some staple pieces I’m loving for spring.
Check out my polyvore for specific links to items on this picture
1. A good ol’ floppy hat! Even though we all love sunshine it is super important we protect our skin, so for days you forget to put on your SPF, opt for a floppy hat for some protection.
2. Mirror sunnies: Let’s be real, we feel super cool when we rock some mirrors on our face. Lol! Nothing funnier than passing by a crowd and everyone is checking themselves out in the reflection coming from your super cool shades.
3. Off the shoulder tops: So loving the bare shoulder look this spring season, I got a couple in closet but I’m totally on the hunt for cute pieces. Love this one!
4. Espadrilles are the spring and summer sandal. I love how chic they look tied up while rocking some shorts or even rolled up boyfriend jeans.
5. Speaking of shorts, effortless loose shorts for the win!
6. Mini totes: Take a chance for different take on the crossbody this season. I think it’s a perfect hybrid between practical and totally chic, like this one!
What are some things you’re loving for spring time?